Some things about me;
- I value family, community, and self development.
- I am employed full time in the manufacturing industry and am the Vice President of The Seymour Land Conservation Trust.
- I enjoy to volunteer, read, write, listen to music, spend time in the yard and garage, spend time with loved ones, and really enjoy machinery and tools.
- I believe in a simple common sense approach to problem solving.
- Time and happiness are the most important things in life to me. You only have so much time in life. I want what time I have to be as happy and meaningful as possible.